Australia Employer’s Nomination Visa Scheme Subclass 186
Employer’s Nomination Scheme Visa is a visa scheme for employers in Australia looking to recruit highly skilled individuals from outside Australia either on temporary or permanent basis.
Requirements for the Subclass 186 Visa:
- Must be lawfully and actively operational in Australia.
- Should provide the full time permanent employment offer and demonstrate a genuine need of specific skills from overseas into the labour market.
- Should abide by the immigration laws of the country.
- Should have a systematic and structured training plan for existing and new employees.
- Position should be full time and ongoing for at least 3 years from the date of employment.
- Must provide favourable working conditions in line with Australian legislations/laws.
- Position or occupation offered should fall within the scope of Employer Nomination Scheme Occupation List (ENSOL).
- Minimum salary is approximately $49,330.00 for most of the occupations and $67,000.00 for IT jobs.
- Should be nominated for a position that falls within the scope f the Scheme Occupation List (SOL).
- Should have a minimum of 3 years work-experience in the nominated occupation from the relevant authorities.
- Should have positive skill assessment for the nominated occupation from the relevant assessing authorities.
- In the event that the nomination is for highly paid senior executive position, the salary should not be less than $250,000.00 per annum (excluding superannuation and other benefits).
- Should have an employer willing to sponsor you on the permanent basis.
- Should demonstrate that he/she possesses the necessary skills required for that occupation and the relevant licencing/registration if the occupation demands.
- Should be under 45 years of age.
- Should have a functional English ability.
- Must have worked in Australia for a minimum of 2 years on an eligible temporary visa in the occupation for which they have been nominated, including, at least, the last year for the nominating employer. Those just graduated and entering the workforce will need to apply for a graduate visa to Australia.
- Should undergo health and character examination before applying for the visa.
Privileges of the Visa:
- Live and work in Australia on a permanent basis.
- Opportunity to study in Australia.
- Able to receive subsidized healthcare through Medicare and the Pharmaceuticals Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Access to certain social security payments.
- Be eligible for Australian citizenship.
- Able to sponsor people for permanent residency.
How much does the Subclass 186 visa cost?
- Employer nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) Visa – Call
- Non-internet Application Charge – Call
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and above – Call
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and under – Call
- Medical Examination
- Police Check