AUSTRALIA SKILLED NOMINATED VISA SUBCLASS 190
This is a state nominated points based visa that allows the skilled worker to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis. However, you need to first get the nomination from a state or territory government agency in Australia to apply for this visa.
To apply for subclass 190 Visa, you need to submit an EOI (Expression of interest) in the skill select online immigration system of Australia and subsequently, obtain a nomination from a state or government territory agency in Australia. Minimum point score you need to obtain on points based system is 60.
If you are selected, you will receive an ITA (Invitation to apply) for subclass 190 visa. You are expected to apply for the visa within 60 days of your receipt of the ITA.
Essential requirements of the Subclass 190 Visa:
To apply for this visa, you must:
- Be involved in one of the occupations listed in the Consolidated Skills Occupation List (CSOL) of Australia.
- Earn 60 points in the consideration of factors such as age, qualification, experience, English language proficiency, state sponsorship, etc.
- Be under 50 years old.
- Get a positive skills assessment done from a recognized authority
- Sit for the IELTS (in English Language and meet the requirement of the territory).
- Have the work experience as per the state/territory requirement.
- Submit an Expression of interest (EOI).
- Apply for state sponsorship.
- Provide health and character certifications.
- Live in sponsoring Australian state.
Benefits of the Subclass 190 Visa:
This visa allows you and your family to:
- Live and work in Australia indefinitely.
- Study in Australia full time at any grade/level.
- Receive subsidized health care facilities.
- Receive certain social benefits/payments.
- Apply for citizenship after spending a requisite period of time in Australia.
- Sponsor eligible family members for permanent or temporary residence in Australia.
How much does subclass 189 visa costs?
- Independent (Primary applicant) visa – call.
- Dependent Applicant Fees (18 and above) – call.
- Dependent Applicant Fees (Under 18) – call.
- Medical Examination
- Police Check