Australian Child Visa Subclass 802/101
This class of visa allows the children of Australian citizens, permanent residents or eligible new Zealand citizens to stay with them in Australia.
Requirements of the Visa
- Child is in Australia.
- Child is sponsored by Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Child is single.
“Child” is one of the following
- Younger than 18 years old (and not adopted).
- Adopted (and under 18 and 25 years old), or
- 18 or older and unable to work due to a disability and dependent on the sponsoring parent.
Privileges of the Visa
- Provides you the right to live in Australia indefinitely.
- You can work during your stay in Australia.
- You can enrol for Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses.
- Allows you to apply for citizenship.
- Allows you to move to and from Australia for a period of 5 years starting from the day the visa is granted.
- You can sponsor your relatives for permanent residency.
How much does subclass 802 visa costs?
- Child Visa (Primary applicant) visa – call.
- Additional Applicant Charge (18 and above) – call.
- Dependent Applicant Fees (Under 18) – call.
- Medical Examination
- Police Check